deeper than rewrite


"Sometimes, when accepted and welcomed, divine wisdom and enlightenment flow freely like a calm river. The rest of the time, wisdom is blocked until it rages forth like a tidal wave and crushes anything in its path, including the recipient of the wisdom. 

This is the energy of the Tower card, an energy very similar to Death in that it is both a destructive and a creative force. When a building is old and decrepit, it must be demolished so that a new structure may stand in its place." J. Rioux 


I'm trying hard to not be crushed  (I'm a great floater),  but the words "kill your darlings" were never more true. I'm only glad that I won't continue polishing pearls without properly grading, setting and stringing them for a really effective outcome. 

For the next week I can't even dwell on the revisions; they  will only be happening inside my head. Family duties have to take center stage. 

Thanks to TH, CL and a close revisit with "Shakespeare in Love" for the honesty and the revelations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pillow Talk

S3:E82

S2:E53